2020 Eastern Kentucky University Summer Camps & Conferences
COVID-19: Update 5-26-2020.
To maintain compliance with the orders from the Governor's Office and University directives, we are currently cancelling in-person summer camps to August 10th. However, this date may change as new guidance comes out from these offices. We are actively working to reschedule events as circumstances allow. Please contact your event planner with any questions.
EKU Conferencing & Events assists with planning and coordination of all summer camps and conferences visiting or staying on the EKU campus. Each year we have thousands of guests visiting for events such as the Special Olympics Kentucky Summer Games, band camps, sport camps, academic camps, professional conferences, and leadership experiences.
Take advantage of our amenities:
- Easily accessible campus with free parking
- Free guest wi-fi
- Residence halls for overnight accommodations provided by EKU Housing
- On site full dining and catering services provided by EKU Dining
- State-of-the-art classrooms, lecture halls, and spacious auditoriums and gymnasiums
- Full array of audio/visual equipment and multi-media presentation technologies
- Picturesque forested ravine, multi-purpose intramural fields, and other beautiful natural areas
Planning a summer camp or conference? Contact Brian Popa, Conferencing & Events Manager at (859) 622-8756 or email Brian.Popa@eku.edu