2021 Eastern Kentucky University Summer Camps & Conferences
Welcome to 2021 Summer Camps at Eastern Kentucky University!
While we currently are navigating COVID-19 and soically distanced activities, we are looking forward to hosting summer camps here in Summer 2021! Please keep an eye on this site as we add information about the camps that will be available!
Check our listing of camps here.
EKU Conferencing & Events assists with planning and coordination of all summer camps and conferences visiting or staying on the EKU campus. Each year we have thousands of guests visiting for events such as the Special Olympics Kentucky Summer Games, band camps, sport camps, academic camps, professional conferences, and leadership experiences.
Take advantage of our amenities:
- Easily accessible campus with free parking
- Free guest wi-fi
- Residence halls for overnight accommodations provided by EKU Housing
- On site full dining and catering services provided by EKU Dining
- State-of-the-art classrooms, lecture halls, and spacious auditoriums and gymnasiums
- Full array of audio/visual equipment and multi-media presentation technologies
- Picturesque forested ravine, multi-purpose intramural fields, and other beautiful natural areas
Planning a summer camp or conference? Contact Brian Popa, Conferencing & Events Manager at (859) 622-8756 or email Brian.Popa@eku.edu